- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 49 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,703 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $35,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: 4401478
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- AcAndCooling \ CENTRAL AIR, Appliances \ DISHWASHER, Appliances \ DRYER, Appliances \ MICROWAVE BUILT IN, Appliances \ REFRIGERATOR, Appliances \ STOVE/RANGE, Appliances \ WASHER, Basement \ FULL, Bedroom 1 Flooring \ WOOD, Bedroom 1 Level \ MAIN, Bedroom 2 Flooring \ WOOD, Bedroom 2 Level \ MAIN, Bedroom 3 Flooring \ WOOD, Bedroom 3 Level \ MAIN, COUNTY \ ST CLAIR, Driveway \ CONCRETE, ExteriorFinish \ BRICK, Features \ HARDWOOD FLOORS, Features \ SUMP PUMP, Fuel \ GAS, Full Bath Level \ MAIN, Heat \ FORCED AIR, Kitchen Flooring \ VINYL, Kitchen Level \ MAIN, Living Room Flooring \ WOOD, Living Room Level \ MAIN, LotSiteFeatures \ CUL-DE-SAC, LotSiteFeatures \ FENCED, Parking \ ATTACHED GARAGE, Property Type \ Re-Sale Home, Roof \ SHINGLE, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ 1 STORY, Utility Room Flooring \ CONCRETE, Utility Room Level \ LOWER, Water \ PUBLIC, Zoning \ Single Family
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 08070304021
- Zillow Home ID: 5266498
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-86K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 62226 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Belleville as a whole. Among 62226 homes, this home is 3.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 26.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 62226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% higher than in Belleville, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 62226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belleville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 62226 home values.
|56 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$77K||2||1||1,256|
|48 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$73K||--||--||896|
|60 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$78K||--||--||1,040|
|25 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$71K||--||--||896|
|44 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$82K||--||--||1,552|
|80 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$77K||--||--||1,120|
|64 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$78K||--||--||1,050|
|21 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$74K||3||1||1,064|
|Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$74K||--||--||--|
|32 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$76K||2||1||1,150|
|28 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$77K||--||--||1,324|
|5400 W Main St Belleville, IL||--||--||--||--|
|Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$78K||--||--||--|
|24 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$78K||--||--||1,324|
|76 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$82K||--||--||1,300|
|26 S 55th St Belleville, IL||$120K||--||--||1,460|
|40 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$76K||--||--||988|
|17 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$73K||2||1||950|
|36 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$80K||--||--||1,324|
|72 Gatewood Ct Belleville, IL||$83K||--||--||1,264|
Nearby Schools in Belleville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!