- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,201 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:070 B:672 L:036
- Zillow Home ID: 56079293
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-333K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 33.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|54 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$346K||11||3||3,430|
|Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$346K||11||3||3,430|
|85 Lawton Ave Lynn, MA||$323K||6||2||3,454|
|50 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$290K||8||2||2,726|
|61 Beacon Hill Ave Lynn, MA||$247K||4||2||1,426|
|55-57 Beacon Hill Ave Lynn, MA||$353K||9||3||4,092|
|58 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$337K||4||2||2,856|
|53 Beacon Hill Ave Lynn, MA||$239K||3||2||1,653|
|64 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$218K||3||1||1,373|
|49 Beacon Hill Ave Lynn, MA||$325K||5||3||2,961|
|73 Beacon Hill Ave Lynn, MA||$362K||4||2||4,060|
|48 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$343K||8||3||3,840|
|51 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$340K||6||--||3,456|
|68 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$260K||4||2.5||1,857|
|57 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$239K||3||1.5||1,420|
|84 Lawton Ave Lynn, MA||$296K||6||2||2,675|
|62 Beacon Hill Ave Lynn, MA||$368K||9||3||3,867|
|47 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$357K||6||3||4,291|
|44 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$313K||7||3||2,933|
|61 Hamilton Ave Lynn, MA||$263K||3||2||2,099|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
PK-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
PK-7 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!