52 Mae Dr, Hamilton, NJ 086203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,673 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,081 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Brick, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,673 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0302615000000034
- Zillow Home ID: 38988775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 52 Mae Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Yardville-Groveville, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Yardville-Groveville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08620 home values.
- 54 Mae Dr Trenton, NJ$230K----1,736
- 50 Mae Dr Hamilton, NJ$231K----1,261
- 33 Winding Way Hamilton, NJ$198K----1,360
- 31 Winding Way Hamilton, NJ$222K----1,360
- 56 Mae Dr Hamilton, NJ$233K----2,110
- 35 Winding Way Hamilton, NJ$221K----1,360
- 48 Mae Dr Hamilton, NJ$221K----1,261
- 29 Winding Way Hamilton, NJ$215K----1,360
- 51 Mae Dr Trenton, NJ$232K----1,673
- 53 Mae Dr Hamilton, NJ$231K311,261
- 49 Mae Dr Trenton, NJ$211K----1,673
- 37 Winding Way Hamilton, NJ$228K----1,360
- 17 Scullin Dr Hamilton, NJ$216K----1,736
- 27 Winding Way Hamilton, NJ$229K----1,382
- 46 Mae Dr Hamilton, NJ$225K----1,856
- 47 Mae Dr Hamilton, NJ$231K321,736
- 13 Scullin Dr Hamilton, NJ$228K----2,011
- 39 Winding Way Hamilton, NJ$229K----1,360
- 45 Mae Dr Hamilton, NJ$236K----1,261
- 19 Scullin Dr Hamilton, NJ$230K31.51,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!