- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
52 NW 266th St, Newberry, FL 326693 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $72,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 02510001001
- Zillow Home ID: 42693430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 52 Nw 266th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32669, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.1% lower than in Newberry, and 79.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32669 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newberry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32669 home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
1,193 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2001
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 51 NW 266th St Newberry, FL$110K211,176
- 129 NW 266th St Newberry, FL$120K31.51,877
- 190 NW 266th St Newberry, FL$141K322,304
- 26515 NW 1st Ave Newberry, FL$107K321,191
- 26507 NW 1st Ave Newberry, FL$124K321,428
- 190 NW 265th St Newberry, FL$166K321,686
- 26479 NW 1st Ave Newberry, FL$122K321,322
- 215 NW 266th St Newberry, FL$96K31.51,066
- 26520 NW 2nd Ave Newberry, FL$101K311,238
- 26433 NW 1st Ave Newberry, FL$153K321,634
- 26613 NW 3rd Ave Newberry, FL$118K221,092
- 26623 NW 3rd Ave Newberry, FL$105K321,543
- 214 NW 265th St Newberry, FL$103K31.51,248
- 26603 NW 3rd Ave Newberry, FL$118K321,297
- 26633 NW 3rd Ave Newberry, FL$108K321,430
- 26551 NW 3rd Ave Newberry, FL$90K321,492
- 26522 SW 1st Ave Newberry, FL$109K31.51,056
- 26451 W Newberry Rd Newberry, FL$76K311,019
- 26725 W Newberry Rd Newberry, FL$278K643,541
- 26707 NW 3rd Ave Newberry, FL$100K221,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.