- Lot: 2.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 3,128 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,066 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 3340052
- Zillow Home ID: 59045872
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $382-685K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06001 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Avon as a whole. Among 06001 homes, this home is valued 51.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Avon, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
|42 Oakengates Avon, CT||$836K||4||5||5,062|
|43 Oakengates Avon, CT||$621K||4||3.5||4,059|
|51 Oakengates Avon, CT||$484K||1||1||900|
|34 Oakengates Avon, CT||$590K||4||3.5||3,880|
|66 Oakengates Avon, CT||$1.1M||4||6.5||6,701|
|35 Oakengates Avon, CT||$709K||4||4||4,812|
|72 Oakengates Avon, CT||$540K||4||5||3,282|
|71 Oakengates Avon, CT||$592K||4||3.5||3,479|
|26 Oakengates Avon, CT||$562K||4||3.5||3,562|
|25 Oakengates Avon, CT||$554K||4||3||3,461|
|82 Cotswold Way Avon, CT||$416K||3||3.5||2,286|
|88 Cotswold Way Avon, CT||$439K||4||2.5||2,637|
|15 Oakengates Avon, CT||$587K||4||3||3,552|
|76 Cotswold Way Avon, CT||$741K||4||5.5||4,540|
|20 Oakengates Avon, CT||$701K||4||5||3,931|
|66 Cotswold Way Avon, CT||$514K||4||3.5||3,300|
|95 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$419K||5||2.5||2,784|
|60 Cotswold Way Avon, CT||$472K||4||3.5||3,025|
|98 Cotswold Way Avon, CT||$436K||4||3.5||2,581|
|12 Oakengates Avon, CT||$700K||5||3.5||4,985|
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!