- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
52 Philip St # 5, Albany, NY 122073 beds, 2 baths, 1,836 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 600 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1860
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,836 sqft
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 01010007604900020340000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29656249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 52 Philip Street # 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Albany market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.8% higher than in Albany Metro, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Albany home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Albany home values.
- 52 Philip St Albany, NY$138K443,476
- 52 Philip St # 2 Albany, NY$108K11710
- 173 Madison Ave Albany, NY$268K945,250
- 54 Philip St Albany, NY$267K33.752,800
- 2 Maidstone Ln Colonie, NY--------
- 174 Madison Ave # 5 Albany, NY$159K212,202
- 46 Van Zandt St Albany, NY$84K421,204
- 176 Madison Ave Albany, NY$194K433,450
- 168 Madison Ave Albany, NY$267K634,320
- 49 Van Zandt St Albany, NY--------
- 47 Van Zandt St Albany, NY$107K------
- 58 Philip St Albany, NY$149K621,360
- 138 Hamilton St Albany, NY$145KStudio32,290
- 1 Madison Pl Albany, NY$378K53.53,944
- 136 Hamilton St Albany, NY$144KStudio32,280
- 134 Hamilton St Albany, NY$106K11700
- 162 Madison Ave Albany, NY$199KStudio33,780
- 132 Hamilton St Albany, NY$148K332,896
- 43 Van Zandt St Albany, NY$109K------
- 27 Elm St Albany, NY$182K322,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!