- Built in 2009
- Views: 1,195 all time views
- HOA Fee: $226
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $417,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $241
- Finished basement, 227 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Individual, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 20
- Floor size: 1,731 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0051 B:0467 L:B052
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 90010660
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $317-740K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01940 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Lynnfield as a whole. Among 01940 homes, this home is valued 25.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lynnfield, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01940 home values.
|51 Pyburn Rd Lynnfield, MA||$440K||2||2.5||1,955|
|51 Pyburn Rd UNIT 51 Lynnfield, MA||$426K||2||2.5||1,806|
|50 Pyburn Rd UNIT 50 Lynnfield, MA||$298K||3||2.5||1,685|
|54 Pyburn Rd UNIT 54 Lynnfield, MA||$409K||3||2.5||1,731|
|49 Pyburn Rd UNIT 49 Lynnfield, MA||$550K||2||2.5||2,240|
|56 Pyburn Rd UNIT 56 Lynnfield, MA||$404K||2||2.5||1,732|
|47 Pyburn Rd UNIT 47 Lynnfield, MA||$266K||2||2.5||1,404|
|58 Pyburn Rd UNIT 58 Lynnfield, MA||$403K||3||2.5||1,743|
|45 Pyburn Rd UNIT 45 Lynnfield, MA||$456K||2||2.5||1,931|
|45 Pyburn Rd Lynnfield, MA||$572K||2||2.5||2,399|
|60 Pyburn Rd UNIT 60 Lynnfield, MA||$420K||3||2.5||1,685|
|43 Pyburn Rd UNIT 43 Lynnfield, MA||$265K||2||2.5||1,404|
|10 Pyburn Rd Lynnfield, MA||$380K||2||1||1,456|
|41 Pyburn Rd UNIT 41 Lynnfield, MA||$604K||2||2.5||2,673|
|12 Fletcher Rd Lynnfield, MA||$568K||3||2||2,368|
|5 Pyburn Rd Lynnfield, MA||$343K||2||1||1,092|
|37 Pyburn Rd UNIT 37 Lynnfield, MA||$544K||3||2.5||2,185|
|37 Pyburn Rd Lynnfield, MA||$497K||3||2.5||2,205|
|14 Fletcher Rd Lynnfield, MA||$703K||4||3||3,630|
|35 Pyburn Rd UNIT 35 Lynnfield, MA||$266K||3||2||1,494|
Nearby Schools in Lynnfield
K-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!