- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 2,639 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $115,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $124
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 006360
- Zillow Home ID: 57986893
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $132-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 15% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Seymour, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|4 Kulas Ter Seymour, CT||$241K||3||1.5||1,720|
|2 Kulas Ter Seymour, CT||$209K||3||1.5||1,528|
|50 Rimmon St Seymour, CT||$221K||4||2||1,776|
|7 Kulas Ter Seymour, CT||$214K||3||1.5||1,618|
|10 Kulas Ter Seymour, CT||$214K||3||2||1,542|
|11 Kulas Ter Seymour, CT||$241K||3||2||1,744|
|14 Kulas Ter Seymour, CT||$185K||3||1||1,108|
|3 Kulas Ter Seymour, CT||$222K||3||2||1,464|
|40 Rimmon St Seymour, CT||$193K||3||2||1,379|
|49 Rimmon Hill Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,344|
|19 Kulas Ter Seymour, CT||$233K||2||1||1|
|54 Rimmon St Seymour, CT||$194K||4||1||1,632|
|58 Rimmon St Seymour, CT||$190K||3||1||1,056|
|6 Kulas Ter Seymour, CT||$291K||3||2||2,309|
|35 Rimmon St Seymour, CT||$231K||3||1.5||1,748|
|36 Rimmon St Seymour, CT||$161K||2||1||960|
|33 Rimmon St Seymour, CT||$159K||4||1||1,200|
|34 Rimmon St Seymour, CT||--||--||--||--|
|31 Rimmon St Seymour, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,372|
|32 Rimmon St Seymour, CT||$188K||3||1||1,252|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!