- Lot: 1.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 3,609 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $238,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ L Shaped, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Parcel #: M:72 B:39
- Zillow Home ID: 58911313
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-408K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06443 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Madison as a whole. Among 06443 homes, this home is valued 22.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06443, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Madison, and 6.7% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06443 home values.
|48 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$381K||4||2.5||2,080|
|58 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$473K||5||3.5||2,704|
|62 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$353K||3||2||1,896|
|43 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$280K||3||2||1,464|
|42 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$397K||4||3||2,328|
|39 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$362K||4||2||2,155|
|70 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$368K||3||2.5||2,178|
|36 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$332K||4||2||1,784|
|458 Green Hill Rd Madison, CT||$265K||3||2||1,387|
|44 Beaver Pond Rd Madison, CT||$442K||4||2.5||2,548|
|462 Green Hill Rd Madison, CT||$287K||2||1.5||1,424|
|30 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$297K||3||1.5||1,486|
|461 Green Hill Rd Madison, CT||$375K||3||2.5||1,757|
|33 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$377K||4||2.5||2,152|
|438 Green Hill Rd Madison, CT||$271K||3||1.5||1,536|
|441 Green Hill Rd Madison, CT||$317K||3||3||1,652|
|66 Beaver Pond Rd Madison, CT||$535K||5||3.5||3,245|
|80 Rolling Meadow Rd Madison, CT||$529K||4||3||3,112|
|41 Beaver Pond Rd Madison, CT||$386K||4||3||2,764|
|38 Beaver Pond Rd Madison, CT||$400K||4||2.5||2,236|
Nearby Schools in Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!