52 S 23rd St, San Jose, CA 951163 beds, 3 baths, 1,357 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 416 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $509,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,357 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 46758020
- Zillow Home ID: 19712115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 52 S 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% greater than in San Jose, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 48 S 23rd St San Jose, CA$443K22.51,242
- 44 S 23rd St San Jose, CA$442K22.51,242
- 59 Carnegie Sq San Jose, CA$425K32.51,357
- 63 Carnegie Sq San Jose, CA$430K32.51,357
- 55 Carnegie Sq San Jose, CA$425K32.51,357
- 67 Carnegie Sq San Jose, CA$426K32.51,357
- 1110 Library Ln San Jose, CA$439K22.51,202
- 1106 Library Ln San Jose, CA$432K22.51,101
- 1103 Story Book Ln San Jose, CA$435K32.51,242
- 1107 Story Book Ln San Jose, CA$437K33.51,242
- 1114 Library Ln San Jose, CA$414K22.51,101
- 1102 Library Ln San Jose, CA$434K22.51,202
- 1111 Story Book Ln San Jose, CA$368K22.5871
- 1118 Library Ln San Jose, CA$428K22.51,202
- 1115 Story Book Ln San Jose, CA$451K231,242
- 1119 Story Book Ln San Jose, CA$451K33.51,357
- 1123 Story Book Ln San Jose, CA$446K331,242
- 1109 Library Ln San Jose, CA$434K22.51,202
- 1113 Library Ln San Jose, CA$405K22.51,101
- 1117 Library Ln San Jose, CA$435K32.51,202
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292