- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 629 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $82,987
- Last sale price/sqft: $59
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Partially Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Cement, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Bungalow, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Estimate
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Parcel #: M:F20 B:0061 L:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 58973266
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $148-188K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 19.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in New London, and 160% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|53 Sherman St New London, CT||$164K||3||1||1,578|
|50 Sherman St New London, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,866|
|51 Sherman St New London, CT||$189K||4||1||1,805|
|46 Sherman St New London, CT||$145K||3||1||1,272|
|55 Sherman St New London, CT||$140K||3||1||1,174|
|45 Sherman St New London, CT||--||1||1||1,250|
|54 Sherman St New London, CT||$206K||3||2||1,920|
|58 Sherman St New London, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,142|
|Sherman St New London, CT||$153K||2||1.5||1,300|
|59 Sherman St New London, CT||$153K||2||1.5||1,300|
|61 Sherman St New London, CT||$127K||3||1||1,068|
|41 Sherman St New London, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,560|
|40 Sherman St New London, CT||$311K||4||2||3,338|
|48 Sherman St New London, CT||$139K||3||1||1,069|
|20 Sharaf St New London, CT||$144K||3||1.5||1,077|
|36 Sherman St New London, CT||$212K||4||2.5||1,897|
|64 Pacific St New London, CT||$154K||2||1||1,404|
|64 Lenox Ave Griswold, CT||--||--||--||--|
|35 Sherman St New London, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,491|
|58 Pacific St New London, CT||$217K||3||2.5||2,008|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!