- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 3,183 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $404,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $268
- Finished basement, 348 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Parcel #: M:032 B:008 L:0009
- Zillow Home ID: 56360067
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $370-470K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02451 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Waltham as a whole. Among 02451 homes, this home is valued 6.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% greater than in Waltham, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02451 home values.
|55 Winter St Waltham, MA||$451K||2||1||1,684|
|46 Winter St OFC LINCOLN Waltham, MA||$350K||3||2||1,274|
|46 Winter St Waltham, MA||$464K||3||2||1,839|
|45 Winter St Waltham, MA||$472K||3||1.5||2,058|
|61 Winter St Waltham, MA||$506K||4||2||2,486|
|41 Winter St Waltham, MA||$532K||4||2||2,495|
|67 Winter St Waltham, MA||$359K||1||1||896|
|34 Winter St APT B4 Waltham, MA||$552K||3||3.5||3,037|
|34 Winter St APT B3 Waltham, MA||$552K||3||3.5||3,027|
|34 Winter St APT B5 Waltham, MA||$551K||3||3.5||3,017|
|34 Winter St APT B1 Waltham, MA||$502K||3||3.5||2,400|
|34 Winter St APT A6 Waltham, MA||$560K||3||3.5||3,082|
|34 Winter St APT A5 Waltham, MA||$526K||3||2.5||3,017|
|34 Winter St APT A3 Waltham, MA||$527K||3||2.5||3,025|
|34 Winter St APT B6 Waltham, MA||$537K||3||2.5||3,082|
|34 Winter St APT A4 Waltham, MA||$552K||3||3.5||3,037|
|34 Winter St APT A2 Waltham, MA||$527K||3||2.5||3,027|
|34 Winter St APT A1 Waltham, MA||$537K||3||2.5||3,082|
|183 Lincoln St Waltham, MA||$564K||3||2.5||2,916|
|175 Lincoln St Waltham, MA||$504K||4||1.5||2,182|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!