520 60th St S, Birmingham, AL 352123 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,554 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $15,450
- Price/sqft: $7
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Dining Area, Eat-in Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Oven/Range, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 23214017037000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 957149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 520 60th St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.2% higher than in Birmingham, and 46.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35212 home values.
- 516 60th St S Birmingham, AL$55K31980
- 512 60th St S Birmingham, AL$82K21.51,036
- 524 60th St S Birmingham, AL$65K211,018
- 508 60th St S Birmingham, AL$98K311,136
- 6000 5th Ct S Birmingham, AL$44K311,337
- 517 59th Pl S Birmingham, AL$70K311,040
- 526 60th St S Birmingham, AL$70K21832
- 6001 5th Ct S Birmingham, AL$74K321,596
- 515 59th Pl S Birmingham, AL$48K3--1,426
- 504 60th St S Birmingham, AL$86K32960
- 6004 5th Ct S Birmingham, AL$47K311,116
- 6005 5th Ct S Birmingham, AL$47K31928
- 5929 5th Ave S Birmingham, AL$62K21770
- 6009 5th Ct S Birmingham, AL$65K311,116
- 6008 5th Ct S Birmingham, AL$43K21972
- 540 60th St S Birmingham, AL$151K311,714
- 541 60th Pl S Birmingham, AL$43K311,252
- 5901 5th Ave S Birmingham, AL$71K21770
- 6013 5th Ct S Birmingham, AL$57K31.51,008
- 6012 5th Ct S Birmingham, AL$54K311,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!