520 6th St, Ramona, CA 920653 beds, 1 bath, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
1 block from Catholic Church, across street from public park, close to all, nice quiet neighborhood.
- Lot: 7,656 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $224
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain, Park
- new roof installed December of 2007 30yr warantee,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2813701400
- Zillow Home ID: 16751020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 520 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 43.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
- 512 6th St Ramona, CA$238K21882
- 528 6th St Ramona, CA$294K321,240
- 537 F St Ramona, CA$253K21.5830
- 540 E St Ramona, CA$310K321,323
- 548 E St Ramona, CA$360K431,606
- 536 E St Ramona, CA$267K31988
- 531 F St Ramona, CA$351K421,780
- 530 E St Ramona, CA$307K321,228
- 525 F St Ramona, CA$280K311,064
- 608 6th St Ramona, CA$257K211,040
- 540 F St Ramona, CA$296K321,340
- 520 E St Ramona, CA$349K321,640
- 536 F St Ramona, CA$305K321,250
- 517 F St Ramona, CA$330K321,510
- 530 F St Ramona, CA$301K321,318
- 520 F St Ramona, CA$320K321,414
- 511 F St Ramona, CA$316K321,478
- 514 F St Ramona, CA$290K321,192
- 509 5th St Ramona, CA$258K21796
- 515 5th St Ramona, CA$258K11825
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!