- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,093,000
- Price/sqft: $494
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Wood Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,212 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: M:004.0 B:0039 L:0000.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56792495
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02667 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Wellfleet as a whole. Among 02667 homes, this home is valued 118.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02667, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Wellfleet, and 76% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02667 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wellfleet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02667 home values.
|37 Black Pond Rd Wellfleet, MA||$1.15M||--||--||--|
|539 Black Pond Rd Wellfleet, MA||$1.04M||3||2||1,608|
|479 Black Pond Rd Wellfleet, MA||$1.51M||4||3||1,836|
|35 Black Pond Rd Wellfleet, MA||$1.32M||3||1.5||1,020|
|451 Black Pond Rd Wellfleet, MA||$1.16M||2||1.5||1,148|
|58 Slough Pond Rd Truro, MA||$2.14M||4||3.5||3,700|
|460 School House Hill Rd Wellfleet, MA||$1.35M||2||2||1,708|
|634 Black Pond Rd Wellfleet, MA||$1.65M||4||3||1,684|
|109 Slough Pond Rd Truro, MA||$1.27M||--||--||--|
|372 Black Pond Rd Wellfleet, MA||$634K||2||1||1,092|
|81 Slough Pond Rd Truro, MA||$1.61M||--||--||--|
|117 Slough Pond Rd Truro, MA||$1.62M||4||3||2,367|
|121 Slough Pond Rd Truro, MA||$1.07M||--||--||--|
|319 Black Pond Rd Wellfleet, MA||$601K||2||1||864|
|127 Slough Pond Rd Truro, MA||$996K||2||1||768|
|122 Slough Pond Rd Truro, MA||$1.19M||4||3||1,376|
|116 Slough Pond Rd Truro, MA||$1.26M||--||--||--|
|82 Valley Rd Wellfleet, MA||$1.23M||3||2||1,810|
|84 Valley Rd Wellfleet, MA||$1.51M||4||2.5||3,316|
|80 Valley Rd Wellfleet, MA||$1.01M||2||1||756|
Nearby Schools in Wellfleet
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!