- Built in 1982
- 66 days on Zillow
- Views: 723 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $872/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $341
- MLS #: A2098676
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Recreation Facilities
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Unit Design: East Of Us1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Jog Path
- Amenities: Bike Storage
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Amenities: Child Play Area
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Foyer Entry
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Water Access: Other
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Unit View: Bay
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Amenities: Billiard Room
- Amenities: Community Room
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Amenities: Extra Storage
- Windows: Drapes & Rods
- Master Bathroom Description: Spa
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease 1st Year
- Section: 6
- Master Bathroom Description: Bidet
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: BRICKELL KEY
- Folio Number: 01-42-06-052-1450
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113200750
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $543-605K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.