- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
520 Lakeside Pl, Greenville, NC 278346 beds, 6 baths, 7,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $138,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 047290
- Zillow Home ID: 51448795
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 520 Lakeside Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.8% higher than in Pitt, and 175.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 1703 Graystone Pl Greenville, NC$622K43.54,794
- 518 Lakeside Pl Greenville, NC$547K43.54,943
- 1715 Aaron Cir NC$159K--0.5--
- 3931 Nc 43 N NC$442K54.55,647
- 1704 Graystone Pl Greenville, NC$516K443,349
- 1813 Aaron Cir NC$139K--0.5--
- 1713 Graystone Pl Greenville, NC$452K443,406
- 3909 Nc Highway 43 N Greenville, NC$260K443,088
- 3899 Nc Highway 43 N Greenville, NC$164K321,681
- 447 Moss Point Ln Greenville, NC$298K332,863
- 1727 Graystone Pl Greenville, NC$443K42.53,151
- 518 Jordan Dr Greenville, NC$189K--0.5--
- 1722 Blue Banks Farm Rd Greenville, NC$243K--0.5--
- 3892 Nc Highway 43 N Greenville, NC$176K311,382
- 1735 Graystone Pl Greenville, NC$391K43.53,639
- Nc 43 N NC$141K--0.5--
- 556 Jordan Dr Greenville, NC$443K43.53,750
- 982 White Horse Dr Greenville, NC$665K454,490
Nearby Schools in Pitt
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292