- Lot: 2,962 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 2,986 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $601,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $683
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 03807329000
- Zillow Home ID: 16134847
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $322-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95003 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Aptos as a whole. Among 95003 homes, this home is valued 41.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 58.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% greater than in Aptos, and 53.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aptos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95003 home values.
|522 Laverne Ave Aptos, CA||$526K||2||1||880|
|518 Laverne Ave Aptos, CA||$508K||2||1||880|
|519 Gertrude Ave Aptos, CA||$594K||2||1||1,120|
|517 Gertrude Ave Aptos, CA||$412K||--||--||1,342|
|517 Gertrude Ave # A Aptos, CA||$592K||2||2||1,342|
|524 Laverne Ave Aptos, CA||$617K||2||2||1,016|
|516 Laverne Ave Aptos, CA||$519K||2||1||880|
|521 Gertrude Ave Aptos, CA||$702K||3||2||1,539|
|519 Laverne Ave Aptos, CA||$626K||2||2||1,241|
|517 Laverne Ave Aptos, CA||$559K||2||1||925|
|521 Laverne Ave Aptos, CA||$615K||2||1||1,264|
|526 Laverne Ave Aptos, CA||$537K||2||--||896|
|514 Laverne Ave # B Aptos, CA||$622K||4||2||1,470|
|514 Laverne Ave Aptos, CA||$359K||2||1||--|
|515 Gertrude Ave Aptos, CA||$559K||2||1||810|
|220 Mar Vista Dr SPC 84 Aptos, CA||$274K||2||2||1,080|
|518 Harriet Ave Aptos, CA||$591K||2||1.5||1,240|
|520 Gertrude Ave Aptos, CA||$621K||3||2||1,144|
|516 Harriet Ave # B Aptos, CA||$558K||2||1||1,470|
|516 Harriet Ave Aptos, CA||$382K||2||1||1,470|
Nearby Schools in Aptos
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!