520 Lowell Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452204 beds, 1 bath, 1,137 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,137 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 2140002012600
- Zillow Home ID: 34259198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 520 Lowell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clifton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.3% lower than in Cincinnati, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Clifton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clifton home values.
- 528 Lowell Ave Cincinnati, OH$139K321,634
- 514 Lowell Ave Cincinnati, OH$134K421,768
- 530 Lowell Ave Cincinnati, OH$168K421,890
- 510 Lowell Ave Cincinnati, OH--------
- 525 Terrace Ave Cincinnati, OH$320K533,067
- 504 Lowell Ave Cincinnati, OH$95K21781
- 529 Lowell Ave Cincinnati, OH$116K331,644
- 521 Terrace Ave Cincinnati, OH$300K623,130
- 515 Terrace Ave Cincinnati, OH$291K433,963
- 511 Lowell Ave Cincinnati, OH$88K21.51,626
- 531 Lowell Ave Cincinnati, OH$248K222,200
- 3255 Whitfield Ave Cincinnati, OH$110K11995
- 3251 Whitfield Ave Cincinnati, OH$126K21995
- 3249 Whitfield Ave Cincinnati, OH$97K12995
- 3253 Whitfield Ave Cincinnati, OH$123K11995
- 505 Terrace Ave Cincinnati, OH$301K943,738
- 531 Terrace Ave Cincinnati, OH$417K533,918
- 535 Terrace Ave Cincinnati, OH$326K32.52,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.