520 Mill River Ln, San Jose, CA 951343 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,887 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,620 sqft
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $685,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 518 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,887 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09764063
- Zillow Home ID: 19489402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 520 Mill River Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% less than in San Jose, and 25.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North San Jose home values.
- 522 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$717K22.51,546
- 518 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$820K32.52,091
- 524 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$746K22.51,887
- 526 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$915K32.52,091
- 528 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$789K32.52,091
- 527 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$826K32.52,091
- 530 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$717K22.51,546
- 529 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$650K22.51,546
- 532 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$685K22.51,546
- 516 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$823K32.52,091
- 531 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$637K22.51,546
- 744 Overture Ct San Jose, CA$497K22925
- 743 Overture Ct San Jose, CA$495K22925
- 534 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$785K332,091
- 737 Overture Ct San Jose, CA$487K22925
- 738 Overture Ct San Jose, CA$488K22925
- 514 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$767K22.51,887
- 742 Overture Ct San Jose, CA$406K11776
- 745 Overture Ct San Jose, CA$487K22925
- 746 Overture Ct San Jose, CA$487K22925
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!