- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
520 NW 172nd St, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $127,500
- Price/sqft: $81
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,574 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 128911360
- Zillow Home ID: 21942815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 520 Nw 172nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 516 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$159K321,797
- 524 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$146K321,644
- 521 NW 172nd Pl Edmond, OK$143K321,588
- 517 NW 172nd Pl Edmond, OK$166K422,066
- 525 NW 172nd Pl Edmond, OK$145K321,633
- 512 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$164K321,899
- 528 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$140K321,661
- 17301 Cedarwood Dr Edmond, OK$148K321,708
- 513 NW 172nd Pl Edmond, OK$145K321,640
- 529 NW 172nd Pl Edmond, OK$144K321,664
- 17300 Cedarwood Dr Edmond, OK$168K321,852
- 508 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$140K321,575
- 1308 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$145K43.52,835
- 532 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$141K321,633
- 17305 Cedarwood Dr Edmond, OK$147K321,634
- 17304 Cedarwood Dr Edmond, OK$155K321,764
- 509 NW 172nd Pl Edmond, OK$155K321,710
- 17300 Crab Apple Pl Edmond, OK$154K321,730
- 533 NW 172nd Pl Edmond, OK$145K321,658
- 516 NW 172nd Pl Edmond, OK$146K321,648
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!