520 Natoma St APT 2, San Francisco, CA 941031 bed, 1 bath, 480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1909
- HOA Fee: $248
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 480 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106116840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 520 Natoma Street APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South of Market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 80% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South of Market home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South of Market home values.