- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
520 Silliman St, San Francisco, CA 941344 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $705,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 5919 005D
- Zillow Home ID: 15166903
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 520 Silliman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Portola, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% less than in San Francisco, and 13.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Portola home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Portola home values.
- 526 Silliman St San Francisco, CA$611K--11,300
- 514 Silliman St San Francisco, CA$585K--21,300
- 532 Silliman St San Francisco, CA$949K432,013
- 508 Silliman St San Francisco, CA$584K221,300
- 56 Holyoke St San Francisco, CA$644K311,675
- 38 Holyoke St # 48 San Francisco, CA$1.21M--43,620
- 500 Silliman St San Francisco, CA$722K--11,700
- 538 Silliman St San Francisco, CA$764K321,620
- 55 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$623K--11,250
- 43 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$689K432,530
- 30 Holyoke St San Francisco, CA$760K421,838
- 49 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$644K--11,450
- 37 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$621K321,500
- 544 Silliman St San Francisco, CA$662K--31,726
- 24 Holyoke St San Francisco, CA$734K--11,400
- 31 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$748K321,500
- 20 Holyoke St San Francisco, CA$708K--11,009
- 25 Hamilton St San Francisco, CA$693K--11,375
- 55 Holyoke St San Francisco, CA$777K--31,704
- 16 Holyoke St San Francisco, CA$680K--11,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.