520 W 10th St, Newport, KY 410711 bed, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- 146 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 430465
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 999990551000
- Zillow Home ID: 1364969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 520 W 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 41071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% lower than in Newport, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 41071 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 41071 home values.
- 522 W 10th St Newport, KY$65K----816
- 518 W 10th St Newport, KY$64K----742
- 524 W 10th St Newport, KY$77K--22,036
- 514 W 10th St Newport, KY$63K211,012
- 526 W 10th St Newport, KY$76K531,972
- 512 W 10th St Newport, KY$47K11839
- 510 W 10th St Newport, KY$58K21912
- 521 Hodge St Newport, KY$66K21808
- 519 Hodge St Newport, KY$64K21913
- 529 Hodge St Newport, KY--------
- 517 Hodge St Newport, KY$63K--1906
- 515 Hodge St Newport, KY$79K--21,023
- 506 W 10th St Newport, KY$46K32997
- 515 W 10th St Newport, KY$58K----682
- 517 W 10th St Newport, KY$67K--11,376
- 513 W 10th St Newport, KY$59K--1682
- 513 Hodge St Newport, KY$67K--21,462
- 519 W 10th St Newport, KY$67K--11,422
- 511 W 10th St Newport, KY$77K311,194
- 509 W 10th St Newport, KY$76K221,194
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.