- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5200 W 148th St, Overland Park, KS 662244 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,833 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,833 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: HP99940001 0006
- Zillow Home ID: 75687618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5200 W 148th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 66224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% higher than in Leawood, and 69.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 66224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leawood.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5104 W 148th St Overland Park, KS$564K54.54,850
- 5204 W 148th St Overland Park, KS$553K454,700
- 14800 Rosewood Dr Leawood, KS$417K33.51,933
- 14715 Rosewood Dr Leawood, KS$1.49M665,423
- 5205 W 148th St Overland Park, KS$540K43.54,330
- 5208 W 148th St Overland Park, KS$462K44.52,327
- 5100 W 148th St Overland Park, KS$482K44.52,307
- 14802 Rosewood Dr Leawood, KS$527K555,081
- 14805 Birch St Leawood, KS$502K43.53,657
- 14700 Juniper St Leawood, KS--Studio----
- 14801 Rosewood Dr Leawood, KS$630K54.55,388
- 14801 Rosewood Dr Leawood, KS$480K54.55,388
- 14712 Juniper St Leawood, KS$782K54.53,590
- 5300 W 148th St Overland Park, KS$462K33.52,775
- 14806 Rosewood Dr Leawood, KS$514K43.54,071
- 5301 W 148th St Leawood, KS$523K54.14,366
- 14809 Birch St Leawood, KS$487K43.52,726
- 14707 Rosewood Dr Leawood, KS$832K43.54,421
- 14708 Juniper St Leawood, KS$975K55.54,856
- 14804 Birch St Leawood, KS$538K45.53,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.