- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 104, Jacksonville, FL 322072 beds, 2 baths, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $36,900
- Price/sqft: $33
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 1299575206
- Zillow Home ID: 44531713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5201 Atlantic Boulevard UNIT 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Empire Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33% lower than in Jacksonville, and 100% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Empire Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Empire Point home values.
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 105 Jacksonville, FL$47K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 103 Jacksonville, FL$39K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 137 Jacksonville, FL$58K221,450
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 97 Jacksonville, FL$45K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 96 Jacksonville, FL$46K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 138 Jacksonville, FL$82K321,450
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 98 Jacksonville, FL$37K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 95 Jacksonville, FL$66K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 106 Jacksonville, FL$66K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 139 Jacksonville, FL$64K221,450
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 102 Jacksonville, FL$52K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 143 Jacksonville, FL$62K221,450
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 65 Jacksonville, FL$48K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 144 Jacksonville, FL$73K221,450
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 64 Jacksonville, FL$60K321,450
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 66 Jacksonville, FL$60K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 142 Jacksonville, FL$47K221,450
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 99 Jacksonville, FL$51K221,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292