- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5201 Lead Mine Rd, Raleigh, NC 276124 beds, 2 baths, 1,703 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 079611658033000
- Zillow Home ID: 6378499
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5201 Lead Mine Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% lower than in Raleigh, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 5113 Lead Mine Rd Raleigh, NC$210K222,171
- 5110 Town And Country Rd Raleigh, NC$666K55.55,680
- 5109 Lead Mine Rd Raleigh, NC$162K--1.51,175
- 5100 Town And Country Rd Raleigh, NC$153K--2--
- 2215 Yorkgate Dr Raleigh, NC$309K432,524
- 5036 Town And Country Rd Raleigh, NC$174K--21,524
- 5032 Town And Country Rd Raleigh, NC$200K--11,075
- 2216 Yorkgate Dr Raleigh, NC$312K--2.52,217
- Town And Country Rd NC$143K--2--
- 2211 Yorkgate Dr Raleigh, NC$430K544,057
- 5200 Town And Country Rd Raleigh, NC$400K----2,165
- 5300 Belsay Dr Raleigh, NC$245K--2.51,933
- 2201 Misskelly Dr Raleigh, NC$427K----3,359
- 2212 Yorkgate Dr Raleigh, NC$319K--2.52,124
- 5101 Town And Country Rd Raleigh, NC$206K--1.51,612
- 5304 Belsay Dr Raleigh, NC$268K332,650
- 2205 Yorkgate Dr Raleigh, NC$271K----1,815
- 5100 Lead Mine Rd Raleigh, NC$529K--2.53,227
- 2507 Kingsley Rd Raleigh, NC$495K----3,275
- 5001 Lead Mine Rd Raleigh, NC$309K----4,774
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.