5202 Cobalt Way, Oceanside, CA 920574 beds, 2 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,179 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1224914900
- Zillow Home ID: 59307352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5202 Cobalt Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92057 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% greater than in Oceanside, and 9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92057 home values.
- 5206 Cobalt Way Oceanside, CA$479K321,682
- 5198 Cobalt Way Oceanside, CA$413K321,682
- 5193 Cerulean Way Oceanside, CA$506K532,749
- 5197 Cerulean Way Oceanside, CA$480K432,349
- 5194 Cobalt Way Oceanside, CA$487K432,749
- 5207 Cobalt Way Oceanside, CA$501K532,750
- 5203 Cobalt Way Oceanside, CA$413K421,840
- 1133 Midnight Way Oceanside, CA$503K432,749
- 1129 Midnight Way Oceanside, CA$480K43.52,349
- 5189 Cerulean Way Oceanside, CA$416K321,682
- 1137 Midnight Way Oceanside, CA$592K432,749
- 5211 Cobalt Way Oceanside, CA$430K421,840
- 5199 Cobalt Way Oceanside, CA$456K432,349
- 1141 Midnight Way Oceanside, CA$488K432,349
- 5190 Cobalt Way Oceanside, CA$523K432,349
- 1125 Midnight Way Oceanside, CA$483K432,349
- 5195 Cobalt Way Oceanside, CA$426K321,840
- 5185 Cerulean Way Oceanside, CA$502K532,749
- 5200 Bluegrass Way Oceanside, CA$425K321,682
- 5204 Bluegrass Way Oceanside, CA$513K332,739
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!