5202 Riverside Dr, Richmond, VA 232254 beds, 4 baths, 3,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $775,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,038 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: S0060116006
- Zillow Home ID: 12540654
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5202 Riverside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westover Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.8% less than in Richmond, and 97.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westover Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westover Hills home values.
- 5204 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$795K42.52,100
- 5200 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$820K42.52,667
- 5206 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$843K443,146
- 5119 Evelyn Byrd Rd Richmond, VA$373K421,939
- 5117 Evelyn Byrd Rd Richmond, VA$480K332,735
- 5111 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$848K222,400
- 5112 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$895K64.54,377
- 5115 Evelyn Byrd Rd Richmond, VA$439K432,295
- 5121 Evelyn Byrd Rd Richmond, VA$467K32.52,387
- 5208 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$564K33.53,119
- 5113 Evelyn Byrd Rd Richmond, VA$502K43.52,553
- 5109 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$827K112,689
- 5110 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$630K432,876
- 5111 Evelyn Byrd Rd Richmond, VA$469K43.53,102
- 5106 Evelyn Byrd Rd # 0 Richmond, VA$399K322,463
- 5102 Evelyn Byrd Rd Richmond, VA$340K31.5--
- 5114 Evelyn Byrd Rd Richmond, VA$389K42.52,643
- 5116 Evelyn Byrd Rd Richmond, VA$455K32.52,229
- 5108 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$748K434,501
- 5210 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$1.27M445,114
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.