- Lot: 2,138 sqft
- Built in 1985
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 4,511 all time views
- HOA Fee: $1
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $242,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $155
- MLS #: T2702274
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 325 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Townhouse, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Wooded View, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 1357320108
- Zillow Home ID: 45069100
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $201-285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ballast Point home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Ballast Point homes, this home is 15.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Tampa, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 5 Tampa, FL||$243K||2||2.5||1,560|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 3 Tampa, FL||$265K||3||2.5||1,669|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 6 Tampa, FL||$265K||3||2.5||1,669|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 2 Tampa, FL||$264K||3||2.5||1,669|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 7 Tampa, FL||$265K||3||2.5||1,669|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 1 Tampa, FL||$273K||2||2.5||1,689|
|2704 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL||$228K||3||2||1,768|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 8 Tampa, FL||$239K||2||2.5||1,560|
|2702 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL||$178K||2||2||1,024|
|2706 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL||$267K||4||2||1,980|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 14 Tampa, FL||$245K||2||3||1,560|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 13 Tampa, FL||$264K||3||2.5||1,669|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 15 Tampa, FL||$254K||2||2.5||1,580|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 12 Tampa, FL||$265K||3||2.5||1,669|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 9 Tampa, FL||$240K||2||2.5||1,580|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 11 Tampa, FL||$244K||2||2.5||1,560|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 10 Tampa, FL||$275K||3||2.5||1,689|
|2708 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL||$163K||2||1||1,144|
|5203 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL||$155K||2||2.5||1,560|
|5207 Bayshore Blvd APT 16 Tampa, FL||$269K||2||2.5||1,580|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!