5203 Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 336112 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $188,500
- Price/sqft: $121
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1357320182
- Zillow Home ID: 81805065
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5203 Bayshore Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.2% less than in Tampa, and 124% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 10 Tampa, FL$256K32.51,689
- 5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 11 Tampa, FL$250K22.51,560
- 5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 12 Tampa, FL$243K32.51,669
- 5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 13 Tampa, FL$242K32.51,669
- 5222 S Russell St APT 23 Tampa, FL$287K32.51,669
- 5222 S Russell St APT 22 Tampa, FL$300K32.51,689
- 5222 S Russell St APT 24 Tampa, FL$295K331,669
- 5222 S Russell St APT 25 Tampa, FL$288K32.51,669
- 5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 14 Tampa, FL$240K231,560
- 5222 S Russell St APT 26 Tampa, FL$250K22.51,560
- 5220 S Russell St APT 32 Tampa, FL$282K32.51,669
- 5220 S Russell St APT 33 Tampa, FL$285K32.51,650
- 5220 S Russell St APT 34 Tampa, FL$274K32.51,669
- 5220 S Russell St APT 31 Tampa, FL$261K22.51,580
- 5207 Bayshore Blvd APT 16 Tampa, FL$244K22.51,580
- 5222 S Russell St APT 27 Tampa, FL$248K22.51,560
- 5220 S Russell St APT 35 Tampa, FL$240K22.51,560
- 5203 Bayshore Blvd APT 15 Tampa, FL$259K22.51,580
- 5207 Bayshore Blvd APT 17 Tampa, FL$290K32.51,669
- 5220 S Russell St APT 36 Tampa, FL$244K22.51,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.