5204 California St, Omaha, NE 681324 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- 55 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,372 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1242280000
- Zillow Home ID: 75856441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5204 California Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 433.3% greater than in Omaha, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 68132 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Omaha.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5206 California St Omaha, NE$274K422,084
- 5202 California St Omaha, NE$369K422,993
- 5205 Underwood Ave Omaha, NE$383K43.52,789
- 5201 Underwood Ave Omaha, NE$337K522,680
- 5203 California St Omaha, NE$423K442,436
- 5208 California St Omaha, NE$423K433,079
- 5205 California St Omaha, NE$332K32.52,742
- 5201 California St Omaha, NE$522K42.53,163
- 5211 Underwood Ave Omaha, NE$496K442,737
- 5209 California St Omaha, NE$299K322,644
- 5122 California St Omaha, NE$290K322,335
- 5208 Cass St Omaha, NE$299K42.52,369
- 5210 Cass St Omaha, NE$565K53.53,907
- 5123 Underwood Ave Omaha, NE$248K42.52,040
- 5204 Cass St Omaha, NE$383K533,474
- 523 N 52nd St Omaha, NE$198K311,496
- 5206 Underwood Ave Omaha, NE$307K332,550
- 5215 California St Omaha, NE$446K443,245
- 5202 Underwood Ave Omaha, NE$413K33.52,542
- 5202 Cass St Omaha, NE$575K42.53,485
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.