- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5205 Pinelake Rd, Wesley Chapel, FL 335434 beds, 5 baths, 5,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 2626 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $320
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 988 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,320 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 0826200080000000250
- Zillow Home ID: 46354589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5205 Pinelake Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33543, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Wesley Chapel, and 107.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33543 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33543 home values.
- 5215 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL$378K--32,234
- 5204 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL$789K554,195
- 5151 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL$899K--2.52,989
- 5154 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL$833K--3.55,083
- 5143 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL$562K--32,773
- 5146 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL$1.05M676,500
- 5137 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL$642K--32,775
- 5129 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL$460K--22,056
- 5132 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL$686K--34,587
- 5336 Pine Bark Ln Zephyrhills, FL$251K332,053
- 5340 Pine Bark Ln Zephyrhills, FL$254K--32,053
- 5235 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL----2936
- 5120 Pinelake Rd Zephyrhills, FL$1.16M--65,384
- 5330 Pine Bark Ln Zephyrhills, FL$224K--2.51,881
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.