5208 Clarence St, Richmond, VA 232254 beds, 1.5 baths, 838 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
There are 3 rooms and a half bath upstair that would make the house 1250 sq. ft. total. However, the ceilings are short. Because of this, some appraisors will not count the upstairs for the total square footage.
- Lot: 7,420 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $50,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Three rooms and half bath upstairs.
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 838 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: S0060369002
- Zillow Home ID: 12541450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5208 Clarence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 133.3% higher than in Richmond, and 90.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 5206 Clarence St Richmond, VA$124K--1952
- 5210 Clarence St Richmond, VA--------
- 5204 Clarence St Richmond, VA$135K311,085
- 1008 Hill Top Dr Richmond, VA$108K--1864
- 5202 Clarence St Richmond, VA$122K31864
- 1006 Hill Top Dr Richmond, VA$146K411,032
- 1200 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA$146K3--1,094
- 5200 Clarence St Richmond, VA$121K--1864
- 1004 Hill Top Dr Richmond, VA$108K--1864
- 1201 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA$310K422,919
- 1002 Hill Top Dr Richmond, VA$134K31920
- 1205 Jahnke Rd # 0 Richmond, VA--322,000
- 1000 Hill Top Dr Richmond, VA$142K31.51,216
- 5110 Clarence St Richmond, VA$103K31912
- 1204 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA$150K311,311
- 1057 Boroughbridge Rd Richmond, VA$97K--1855
- 1051 Boroughbridge Rd Richmond, VA$136K21894
- 5208 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA$103K41900
- 5031 Clarence St Richmond, VA$130K311,047
- 1206 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA$145K31.51,046
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292