5209 Purlington Way, Baltimore, MD 212124 beds, 5 baths, 2,823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 580 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,823 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 3
- Parcel #: 5010 019
- Zillow Home ID: 36622000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5209 Purlington Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Homeland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.6% less than in Baltimore, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Homeland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Homeland home values.
- 5211 Purlington Way Baltimore, MD$621K44.52,340
- 5207 Purlington Way Baltimore, MD$513K442,842
- 5213 Purlington Way Baltimore, MD$637K--42,754
- 5205 Purlington Way Baltimore, MD$671K64.53,480
- 5215 Purlington Way Baltimore, MD$634K--2.52,390
- 217 Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD$599K432,664
- 5214 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$762K--3.53,843
- 5202 Purlington Way Baltimore, MD$705K--3.52,576
- 5218 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$738K--3.53,146
- 5203 Purlington Way Baltimore, MD$912K--43,086
- 215 Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD$642K--32,800
- 5212 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$1.1M--4.54,602
- 5217 Purlington Way Baltimore, MD$773K--2.53,522
- 214 Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD$466K--32,471
- 5220 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$845K53.52,678
- 214 Upnor Rd Baltimore, MD$729K--33,520
- Upnor Rd Baltimore, MD$662K--22,677
- 5208 Springlake Way Baltimore, MD$619K442,610
- 213 Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD$694K--23,056
- 221 Upnor Rd Baltimore, MD$643K53.53,078
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!