- Lot: 6,198 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 4,672 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ In City Limits, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Other, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Exterior Features \ Storage, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Exterior Construction \ Stone, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Location \ Pool View, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Location \ Park View, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Interior Features \ Dry Bar, Square Foot Source \ Measured, Floor Covering \ Bamboo, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Floor Covering \ Brick\Stone
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,639 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 1344690000
- Zillow Home ID: 45067711
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $197-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ballast Point home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Ballast Point homes, this home is valued 2.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Tampa, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
|5211 S Quincy St Tampa, FL||$203K||3||1.5||1,509|
|5207 S Quincy St Tampa, FL||$157K||2||1||950|
|5204 S Zion St Tampa, FL||$171K||2||1.5||1,226|
|5205 S Quincy St Tampa, FL||$257K||2||1.5||1,890|
|5213 S Quincy St Tampa, FL||$173K||2||2||1,131|
|5206 S Zion St Tampa, FL||$144K||3||1||950|
|5202 S Zion St Tampa, FL||$146K||3||1||912|
|5208 S Zion St Tampa, FL||$222K||2||2||1,663|
|S Quincy St Tampa, FL||$203K||2||2||1,471|
|5203 S Quincy St Tampa, FL||$203K||2||2||1,471|
|5215 S Quincy St Tampa, FL||$227K||3||2||1,658|
|2901 W Winthrop Rd Tampa, FL||$230K||4||1.5||1,497|
|5210 S Zion St Tampa, FL||$158K||2||1||1,179|
|2902 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL||$213K||4||2||1,579|
|5201 S Quincy St Tampa, FL||$174K||4||2||1,143|
|5217 S Quincy St Tampa, FL||$192K||3||1.5||1,348|
|2902 W Winthrop Rd Tampa, FL||$276K||3||2.5||2,115|
|2903 W Winthrop Rd Tampa, FL||$166K||2||2||1,204|
|5212 S Zion St Tampa, FL||$175K||4||2||1,204|
|S Zion St Tampa, FL||$175K||4||2||1,204|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!