5209 Windypine Dr, Nashville, TN 372113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The garage is extra large with a workroom. The kitchen has been remodeled with an eat-in area with bay window seating and storage, corian counter tops, 2 pantries, and all new appliances.
The air conditioning unit is less than one year old.
This home has been beautifully maintained by 1 owner for the past 15 years.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 172030B04900CO
- Zillow Home ID: 41202517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5209 Windypine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Nashville, and 19.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 5213 Windypine Dr Nashville, TN$224K321,973
- 5217 Windypine Dr Nashville, TN$227K332,134
- 601 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$228K32.52,297
- 605 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$226K422,161
- 609 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$227K332,419
- 613 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$214K321,837
- 617 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$237K322,260
- 600 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$227K322,076
- 604 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$220K321,923
- 608 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$231K32.52,268
- 621 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$223K421,896
- 612 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$205K331,832
- 701 E Woodlands Trl Nashville, TN$268K42.53,556
- 705 E Woodlands Trl Nashville, TN$242K432,688
- 625 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$211K322,107
- 709 E Woodlands Trl Nashville, TN--32.53,191
- 616 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$224K322,003
- 713 E Woodlands Trl Nashville, TN$244K342,986
- 629 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$222K322,000
- 620 Magnolia Ln Nashville, TN$290K43.53,559
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.