521 Alston St, Raleigh, NC 276011 bed, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $25,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: On street
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Parcel #: 171309066413000
- Zillow Home ID: 6379438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 521 Alston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 50.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.4% higher than in Raleigh, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Central home values.
- 517 Alston St Raleigh, NC$126K321,337
- 705 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$79K--1952
- 617 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$75K--11,036
- 513 Alston St Raleigh, NC$69K--1398
- 615 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$77K----1,189
- 511 Alston St Raleigh, NC$75K--1637
- 520 Alston St Raleigh, NC$76K--1920
- 509 Alston St Raleigh, NC--------
- 514 Alston St Raleigh, NC$77K--1702
- 613 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$80K--11,098
- 709 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$86K--11,060
- 507 Alston St Raleigh, NC----1.5--
- 512 Alston St Raleigh, NC$81K--1786
- 617 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC--Studio----
- 505 Alston St Raleigh, NC$90K--11,048
- 510 Alston St Raleigh, NC$74K--11,040
- 512 Montague Ln Raleigh, NC$84K--11,340
- 503 Alston St Raleigh, NC--------
- 508 Alston St Raleigh, NC$77K--1715
- 510 Montague Ln Raleigh, NC$118K--12,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292