521 Atlantic Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 950624 beds, 4 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $2,150,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01026258000
- Zillow Home ID: 16112437
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 521 Atlantic Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
- 528 Atlantic Ave Santa Cruz, CA$1.11M211,322
- 206 4th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$3.43M33.55,341
- 2027 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.65M322,816
- 122 4th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$2.6M44.54,500
- 2025 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.32M32.51,708
- 116 4th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$1.17M542,452
- 2023 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$875K321,540
- 2032 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$2.23M33884
- 2021 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$858K321,540
- 110 4th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$1.22M322,092
- 2015 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.23M321,540
- 2017 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$871K321,540
- 2019 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$863K321,540
- 2011 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$2.49M454,179
- 216 4th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$1.81M331,548
- 2034 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.03M33--
- 2030 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA$2.18M673,544
- 224 4th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$2M521,791
- 127 4th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$784K321,229
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.