521 Crown St, Brooklyn, NY 112133 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
HUGE 1 Family with Car garage
Original detailes !
prime location !
first come first serve !
This brick duplex home is located on a beautiful tree lined block in Crown Heights. Featuring formal living and dining room, eat in kitchen 1.5 baths on first floor. 3 spacious bedrooms, full bath on 2nd floor, full finished basement with separate entrance. Lots of original details. Front and backyard for expanded living space. 2 car detached garage. Near shopping and places of worship. Won't last!
Call today for more information and to schedule a viewing
Elliot Nicks @ 646-577-5565.
- Single Family
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115522462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 521 Crown Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crown Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 950% higher than in New York, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Crown Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crown Heights home values.
- 527 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$856K----2,380
- 525 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$856K----2,380
- 529 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$878K----3,630
- 523 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$896K----2,500
- 531 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$838K----2,380
- 521 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$927K31.52,470
- 533 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$949K----2,600
- 519 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$1.07M----3,785
- 535 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$940K----2,380
- 517 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$943K----2,380
- 537 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$1.07M----2,380
- 534 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$815K----2,104
- 536 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$789K----2,104
- 515 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$942K----2,380
- 539 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----2,380
- 538 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$798K----2,104
- 1430 Carroll St Brooklyn, NY$854K----2,108
- 1428 Carroll St Brooklyn, NY$879K----2,434
- 513 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$960K----3,630
- 540 Crown St Brooklyn, NY$875K----2,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.