- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
521 E Poplar St, Harrisburg, IL 629463 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great location, great curb appeal, professionally decorated home. Large wood fence around a shockingly large back yard, with several nice trees, new windows, heating and air in past 7 years, hardwood floors, 2 story, 1 1/2 bath, full basement (unfinished), garage, arched doorways, large master walk in closet. 2 or possibly 3 bedrooms, fireplace, custom tile kitchen and brick flooring detail. Walking distance to restaurants, banking, pharmacy, shopping, groceries. Steps from the Tunnel Hill trail. Great for home or business or both! Motivated, serious sellers.
New windows, HVAC in the past 7 years. Professionally decorated-hardwood throughout. 1.5 bath, 2 or 3 possible bedrooms. Single car attached garage, HUGE backyard with patio and deck. Full unfinished dry basement. Brick floor with beams, lots of windows in main entrance with french doors. Lots of trees in the landscaping, and a wood fenced backyard.
Directly across from Banterra Bank with Hardees, Pizza Hut, CVS, Walgreens, and Farm Fresh just steps away.
Just steps from the intersection of route 1 and 45, perfect for residential OR commercial interest.
Professionally decorated interior, lots of character and charming details.
Built 67 years ago-soild construction! 2,180 sq feet of living space
1/2 acre wood privacy fence back yard with oak, sycamore, cherry and pine trees.
Steps from grocery, pharmacy, restaurants , pizza, and banking needs.
3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, outdoor patio and deck.
14x15 side entrance--brick floor attached studio, with exposed beam vaulted ceiling....great for studio/office or foyer.
Has a full basement, (880 sq ft) and one car attached garage.
1 1/2 bath, vintage hardwood throughout.
Gas log fireplace.
Built in bookshelves.
Custom master bed nook with shelves.
Large master walk in closet.
Terrific trees and nicely landscaped.
Huge magnolia tree in front
Clever convenient location!
Shockingly quiet with regards to road noise due to it sitting on the embankment and behind a huge magnolia tree.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06-2-374-02
- Zillow Home ID: 115740186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 521 E Poplar Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 511 E Poplar St Harrisburg, IL$90K------
- 512 E Locust St Harrisburg, IL$58K------
- 502 E Locust St Harrisburg, IL$62K------
- 608 E Elm St Harrisburg, IL$84K------
- 512 Church St Harrisburg, IL$86K------
- 510 E Church St Harrisburg, IL$56K------
- 500 Church St Harrisburg, IL$62K------
- 513 E Church St Harrisburg, IL$83K------
- 519 E Church St Harrisburg, IL$55K------
- 503 E Church St Harrisburg, IL$56K------
- 412 E Locust St Harrisburg, IL$61K------
- 410 Locust St Harrisburg, IL$74K------
- 15 S Skaggs St Harrisburg, IL$69K------
- 400 E Locust St Harrisburg, IL$61K------
- 410 E Church St Harrisburg, IL$84K------
- 400 E Church St Harrisburg, IL$96K------
- 408 Church St Harrisburg, IL$102K------
- 17 S Skaggs St Harrisburg, IL$61K442,800
- 17 S Skaggs St Harrisburg, IL$81K422,800
- 109 Main St Harrisburg, IL$76K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.