A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1976
- Views: 641 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $179
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Excercise Room, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Amenities Included \ Putting Green, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Security, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 929
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Parcel #: 0844400
- Zillow Home ID: 57391719
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-327K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06614 home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Stratford as a whole. Among 06614 homes, this home is valued 26.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Stratford, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
Nearby Schools in Stratford
7-8, 101.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!