This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $226,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Historic
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3060521
- Zillow Home ID: 58127129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Market guideZillow predicts 06001 home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Avon as a whole. Among 06001 homes, this home is valued 27.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Avon, and 36.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
|520 Lovely St Avon, CT||$338K||4||2.5||1,986|
|529 Lovely St Avon, CT||$253K||3||2||1,700|
|516 Lovely St Avon, CT||$225K||2||1||1,056|
|515 Lovely St Avon, CT||$240K||1||1.5||1,029|
|5 Yorkshire Ln Avon, CT||$304K||3||2||1,760|
|15 Yorkshire Ln Avon, CT||$306K||3||2.5||1,741|
|10 Yorkshire Ln Avon, CT||$305K||3||2.5||1,741|
|507 Lovely St Avon, CT||$418K||3||3.5||3,108|
|2 Yorkshire Ln Avon, CT||$303K||3||2||2,182|
|9 Yorkshire Ln Avon, CT||$287K||2||2||1,560|
|139 Highridge Rd Avon, CT||$410K||4||2.5||2,232|
|504 Lovely St Avon, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,080|
|535 Lovely St Avon, CT||$294K||3||2||1,603|
|6 Yorkshire Ln Avon, CT||$290K||3||2||1,560|
|503 Lovely St Avon, CT||$298K||3||2.5||2,123|
|539 Lovely St Avon, CT||$410K||3||2.5||3,444|
|528 Lovely St Avon, CT||$369K||4||2.5||2,238|
|500 Lovely St Avon, CT||$248K||3||1||1,498|
|11 Roaring Brook Rd Avon, CT||$280K||--||1||1,716|
|497 Lovely St Avon, CT||$237K||3||2||1,220|
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!