This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1969
- All time views: 4,560
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $720,000
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- View: City
- Association Amenities \ Gated Parking
- Association Amenities \ Meeting Room
- Association Amenities \ Other
- Association Amenities \ Storage Area
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- Building Structure Style \ Mid Century
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins
- Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Fire Place Fuel \ Gas
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Interior Features \ Other
- Laundry Locations \ Community
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Levels \ One Level
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Description \ Walk Street
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Features \ Controlled Entrance
- Parking Type \ Community Garage
- Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N)
- Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool
- Security Safety \ Automatic Gate
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Other View
- View Type: Tree Top View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 4293013098
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 20486663
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Santa Monica is $21,497.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $107.8K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Santa Monica is $123,087.
Homes like this sold for $960K-1.23M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% less than in Santa Monica, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Monica.
|Other Units in this Building (41)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 521 Montana Ave|
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!