521 NW Eubanks St, Oklahoma City, OK 731182 beds, 1 bath, 1,327 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
For SALE or RENT
Beautiful brick 2 bed 2 bath home with an office and a 2 car detached garage. Kitchen is fully equipped and includes instant hot water, ice-maker and filtered water in side by side refrigerator. Washer and Dryer hookups (electric and gas). Very large living room and a separate dining area. Oak hardwood floors throughout, nocarpet - NO ALLERGY! Beautiful shaded patio in back with privacy fence. Great, safe neighborhood. Walking distance to Paseo Arts District, parks and playgrounds. A nice place to call home.
Very safe, pleasant neighbors, walking distance to parks and Paseo Art district
5 minutes drive to Downtown, Capitol, OU Medical Center, Baptist Hospital, Chesapeake headquarters, Whole foods - anywhere in Oklahoma city
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 288 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,327 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 048520175
- Zillow Home ID: 21848233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 521 Nw Eubanks Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73118, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 95.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73118 home values.
- 525 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$110K311,500
- 517 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$145K211,571
- 529 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$145K311,630
- 515 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$99K311,509
- 509 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$89K311,312
- 533 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$121K311,580
- 520 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$84K211,183
- 524 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$148K321,558
- 516 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$154K422,237
- 528 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$109K311,576
- 512 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$116K21.51,060
- 537 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$122K311,640
- 505 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$121K421,544
- 524 NW 36th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$133K211,070
- 528 NW 36th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$135K211,090
- 532 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$134K311,472
- 508 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$102K211,148
- 532 NW 36th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$217K321,656
- 520 NW 36th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$141K211,165
- 541 NW Eubanks St Oklahoma City, OK$96K211,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!