521 Palo Duro Cir, Desoto, TX 751154 beds, 3 baths, 2,539 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,539 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 20069150240240000
- Zillow Home ID: 26978632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 521 Palo Duro Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% greater than in Desoto, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Desoto.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 517 Palo Duro Cir Desoto, TX$181K432,995
- 525 Palo Duro Cir Desoto, TX$210K43.53,549
- 526 Sierra Dr Desoto, TX$178K332,249
- 530 Sierra Dr Desoto, TX$170K332,347
- 522 Sierra Dr Desoto, TX$163K32.52,371
- 520 Palo Duro Cir Desoto, TX$176K32.52,678
- 516 Palo Duro Cir Desoto, TX$187K332,797
- 513 Palo Duro Cir Desoto, TX$174K42.52,536
- 524 Palo Duro Cir Desoto, TX$176K32.52,621
- 529 Palo Duro Cir Desoto, TX$227K643,566
- 534 Sierra Dr Desoto, TX$170K432,421
- 518 Sierra Dr Desoto, TX$161K322,338
- 512 Palo Duro Cir Desoto, TX$176K322,688
- 528 Palo Duro Cir Desoto, TX$195K432,868
- 527 Sierra Dr Desoto, TX$174K332,236
- 521 Arthurs Dr Desoto, TX$190K432,790
- 523 Sierra Dr Desoto, TX$160K322,190
- 517 Arthurs Dr Desoto, TX$194K32.52,872
- 531 Sierra Dr Desoto, TX$170K332,461
- 525 Arthurs Dr Desoto, TX$211K432,836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.