521 Ruby St, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $771,000
- Price/sqft: $607
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 058144410
- Zillow Home ID: 15573579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 521 Ruby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% less than in Redwood City, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 517 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$703K21860
- 523 Ruby St Redwood City, CA--321,250
- 507 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.24M432,000
- 516 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$893K311,090
- 501 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$731K21960
- 543 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$732K311,070
- 520 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$881K221,090
- 508 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$923K421,320
- 524 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$828K211,300
- 506 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$755K311,150
- 473 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$758K31910
- 547 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$907K211,150
- 528 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$806K211,090
- 522 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$904K321,390
- 532 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$752K21980
- 504 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$756K321,240
- 514 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$726K21960
- 548 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$960K321,881
- 532 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.53M322,130
- 555 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$819K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!