521 Toucan Dr, Vista, CA 920833 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,403 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $257,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,403 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 1612010500
- Zillow Home ID: 16602285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 521 Toucan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92083, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% higher than in Vista, and 42.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92083 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92083 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,778 sqft, 10,018 sqft lot, built in 1980
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 515 Toucan Dr Vista, CA$315K311,063
- 1215 Waxwing Dr Vista, CA$326K311,063
- 1221 Waxwing Dr Vista, CA$323K311,063
- 530 Cockatoo Cir Vista, CA$388K421,580
- 532 Cockatoo Cir Vista, CA$361K311
- 509 Toucan Dr Vista, CA$319K311,063
- 1227 Waxwing Dr Vista, CA$347K321,297
- 526 Toucan Dr Vista, CA$286K311,063
- 520 Toucan Dr Vista, CA$309K311,063
- 1209 Waxwing Dr Vista, CA$348K311,463
- 528 Cockatoo Cir Vista, CA$327K311,063
- 514 Toucan Dr # 0 Vista, CA--311,063
- 514 Toucan Dr Vista, CA--311,063
- 534 Cockatoo Cir Vista, CA$352K311,466
- 1233 Waxwing Dr Vista, CA$317K311,063
- 503 Toucan Dr Vista, CA$320K311,063
- 508 Toucan Dr Vista, CA$357K321,483
- 529 Starling Dr Vista, CA$308K32968
- 526 Cockatoo Cir Vista, CA$344K311,463
- 1214 Waxwing Dr Vista, CA$318K311,063
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.