- Lot: 7,409 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Views: 5,111 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $615,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $271
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 251 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Historic District, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Adobe, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District, Elementary School \ Kenilworth, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Separate Guest House, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep Academy, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Synthetic Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Other (See Remarks), Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Ntwrk Wrng Multi Rms, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,270 sqft
- Parcel #: 11857029
- Zillow Home ID: 7537376
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $433-517K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85003 home values will fall 2.1% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85003 homes, this home is valued 63.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% lower than in Phoenix, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85003 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85003 home values.
|517 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$437K||--||2||1,952|
|525 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$453K||--||--||1,334|
|522 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$643K||--||3||3,015|
|513 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$506K||--||2.5||2,316|
|529 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$419K||--||2||1,750|
|526 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$336K||2||1||1,312|
|518 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$359K||--||1||1,411|
|522 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$333K||--||1.75||1,049|
|518 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$472K||3||2||2,025|
|528 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$366K||--||2.5||1,436|
|514 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$400K||3||2||1,705|
|526 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$416K||--||2||1,596|
|509 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$370K||4||2||1,493|
|533 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$405K||3||3||1,732|
|514 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$420K||3||2||1,498|
|530 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$428K||2||2||1,797|
|510 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$364K||3||1.75||1,632|
|534 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$575K||--||3||2,580|
|510 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$485K||--||2||1,931|
|537 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$416K||--||2||1,646|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!