5210 W Apollo Rd, Laveen, AZ 853395 beds, 3 baths, 4,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $218,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 4, Approx SqFt Range \ 4, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ AWC, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Elementary School \ Cheatham, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Pane Wndws, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Cesar Chavez, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Cesar Chavez, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,040 sqft
- Parcel #: 10488055
- Zillow Home ID: 67789114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5210 W Apollo Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Laveen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 118.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Phoenix, and 537.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
- 5206 W Apollo Rd Laveen, AZ$234K----4,040
- 5212 W St Charles Ave Laveen, AZ$229K52.53,207
- 6609 S 52nd Ln Laveen, AZ$335K534,040
- 6605 S 52nd Ln Laveen, AZ$231K634,040
- 5216 W St Charles Ave Laveen, AZ$214K----3,674
- 5220 W St Charles Ave Laveen, AZ$213K534,040
- 5202 W Apollo Rd Laveen, AZ$233K534,001
- 5220 W St Charles Ave Laveen, AZ$265K534,040
- 5205 W Apollo Rd Laveen, AZ$234K533,674
- 5138 W Apollo Rd Laveen, AZ$233K----4,040
- 5215 W St Charles Ave Laveen, AZ$233K----4,040
- 5201 W Apollo Rd Laveen, AZ$208K623,207
- 5219 W St Charles Ave Laveen, AZ$224K332,528
- 5228 W Apollo Rd Laveen, AZ$235K533,674
- 5206 W St Kateri Dr Laveen, AZ$197K52.53,207
- 5223 W St Charles Ave Laveen, AZ$336K644,040
- 5134 W Apollo Rd Laveen, AZ$240K534,040
- 5229 W Apollo Rd Laveen, AZ$198K----3,207
- 5135 W Apollo Rd Laveen, AZ$215K53.53,674
- 5202 W St Kateri Dr Laveen, AZ$185K4--2,528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.